Monday 15 October 2012

Snog and Le Pain Quotidien!

I love my days out with my friends Eva, Sarah and Laura and this time we met up in London for dinner and a snog! ;)

We had dinner at Le Pain Quotidien, which has the best organic food and does a wonderful breakfast! We had various salads and a quiche!
Here is the link to their website- so you can have a peek at their food!


Above is the smoked Chicken salad that they do, it was really yummy and the croutons are baked brown bread!
Then below is their white bean and prosciutto ham salad! 
They also give you a big basket of bread to have with your meal, and Eva and I asked if we could try their white chocolate spread (meant for breakfast!) to have with it!! It tasted great.


Then on to Snog we went!! It is the best frozen yoghurt I have had, and I love the huge selection of things you can put on top! We visited the Kings Road Snog again, and I ended up having my usual and so did Eva!



Above is my usual, of plain frozen yoghurt with dark chocolate nibs with superfood (raisins, nuts and seeds!)


Then these are all of our Snogs together! Eva had her usual of chocolate frozen  yoghurt with brownie pieces and white chocolate stars! Then Sarah and Laura shared - I just dont know how they can hehe!! and they had a mixture of chocolate and plain frozen yoghurt with raspberries and blackberries!

Below are my three best friends, Sarah, Laura and Eva enjoying their Snogs! 



No comments:

Post a Comment