Tuesday 30 October 2012

Halloween Weekend at Home!

This weekend I came back from university and spent the Halloween weekend at home! I went to Whole foods in South Kensington in London on Friday and bought this Spelt Penne pasta to try! It looked really good as apparently it is gluten free and wholegrain which I like. I had them in a mozzarella, pesto, tomato and basil pasta bake which was delicious! The pasta was had a nutty flavour which I really liked- I highly recommend them! And I wasn't left feeling horribly bloated after eating them as well!


Whilst at home I also tucked in to the christmas crisps that are out already!! I absolutely LOVE Cheeselets! They are amazing - my all time favourite cracker/crisp thing! If you havent already tried them, then you need to, you dont know what your missing!


Heres a photo of my pre-dinner snack of Rose Champange and a bowl of Cheeselets, Twiglets and smoked almonds (also another love of mine!!) in front of the fire reading magazines- perfect!!




No comments:

Post a Comment