Friday 12 October 2012

Naughty Nutella Cupcakes!

Hi everyone, this is my first post so please bare with me!! I am starting a new cooking blog here on blogpost, so I am transferring some of my recipes over from my Tumblr!

These are my naughty Nutella cupcakes (but they're actually not that naughty!)
They are so easy to make and you can put whatever you like on top!



The recipe is:

-1/2 Cup of Nutella
-1 Large Egg
-5 Tbsp Flour
-Chopped Nuts or Chocolate chunks (optional)

To make: 

-Preheat the oven to 180c and line a cupcake tray with paper cases
-Put the Nutella and egg in a bowl and whisk until smooth, then add the flour and whisk until well combined
-Then spoon the mixture in to the cupcake cases and top them with the chopped nuts or chocolate chunks
-Bake for about 11 minutes (but depends on your oven type) or until a skewer comes out a little wet and gooey.
-Then enjoy them whilst they are still warm!


Mmmm they're so good and easy to make!


No comments:

Post a Comment