Saturday 13 October 2012

My 21st Birthday!


For my 21st Birthday back in June, I was lucky enough to spend it in Switzerland with my parents at our favourite hotel, Grandhotel Geissbach on Lake Brienz! http://www.giessbach.ch/about-the-grandhotel.html

It has an amazing position overlooking the Lake! On my birthday we went for a hike up by the Jungfrauh (the tallest mountain in Europe!) and we had Rostizza for lunch- which is potato rosti made in to a pizza with cheese and tomato on top- so tasty! I was then treated to a huge Sachertorte as my birthday cake after dinner! Below im blowing out my candles on it! 




 My parents and I below by the waterfall!


This was the view of Lake Brienz from my bedroom balcony- beautiful blue water!



When I got home after my birthday I was treated to my birthday present, my Prada 'Saffiano Lux' handbag and wallet! I was a very spoilt girl and absolutely love it!


We then had my grandparents and aunty over for dinner and cakes! We had the best cupcakes made by a lady who makes all of them in her kitchen, but she supplies them to Fortnum and Mason. They were delicious and had a soft fruit center, apparently the buttercream flowers on top take up to a minute to pipe as they are so detailed!


A close up of the fruity cupcakes!



No comments:

Post a Comment